Wednesday, February 19, 2014

19 Feb 2014

Having trouble being nice to the project manager, he's not my favorite person in the world. In fact he's fairly frustrating to work with. I understand, I imagine he's under a lot of stress and pressure himself, but he does his best to make sure to pass this on to at least me. I imagine to everyone else too, but I'm likely being a little more sensitive about it just because I'm having trouble relaxing, ever, at all. And having no cell phone, no outside contact other than Skype dates with my wife (which was interrupted this morning, thanks buddy, I'm sure having me explain that the 17th comes before the 18th really necessitated knocking on my door an hour after my shift was over) and no way to get away from the God awful smell of this motel...

I'm just not very happy.

It isn't all bad though


No comments:

Post a Comment